We are launching a new edition of the Elisava Alumni’s Mentoring Programme! Mentoring is a very interesting tool that we have in our portfolio of services to accompany you in the field of career development.
If you have finished your studies within the last 5 years and you want a senior Alumni to mentor you in the discovery of your skills as a professional, as well as your medium and long term goals, this proposal will interest you for sure.
Characteristics of the programme:
- Duration: 3-5 months.
- Sessions: a minimum of form meetings between the mentor and mentee (virtual or face to face).
- Each mentor will have a maximum of two mentees.
- Who can become a mentor? If you are an Alumni, PAS or an Elisava professor and have more than 5 years of work experience in the design, engineering, entrepreneurship or innovation field.
- Who can become a mentee? If you are an Elisava Alumni Bold and have graduated within the last 5 years.
How do I sign up for the programme?
- Mentees – fill up the application form you will find attached for mentees and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your CV. Limited to the number of mentors available.
- Mentors – fill up the application form you will find attached for mentors and send it to email@example.com.
A maximum of 5 mentees will be selected. You have time until December 11, 2022 to send us your applications.¡